[Gluster-users] Trouble rolling back to 3.7.11 on Ubuntu

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:48:59 UTC 2016

I'm assuming you already have liburcu >= 0.7 installed, because it is
needed to build gluster.
How did you install it? Was it via source or a package?
Could you also run a `ldd` on the glusterd xlator and give the
results? The command should be `ldd
/usr/lib/glusterfs/3.7.11/xlator/mgmt/glusterd.so`.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 1:36 PM, tommy.yardley at baesystems.com