[Gluster-users] Glusterfs 3.2.7-1 requires

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sun Jul 17 11:55:49 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 12:40:09PM +0000, Santosh Bhabal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I will be needing below version of Glusterfs packages.
>
> glusterfs-3.2.7-1.el6.x86_64
> glusterfs-server-3.2.7-1.el6.x86_64
> glusterfs-fuse-3.2.7-1.el6.x86_64
>
> I had searched a lot but unable to find this packages, please help me
> out with the download link of this packages.

You really should not use a version this old anymore. We do not make
changes to anything older than glusterfs-3.6, and that version only gets
the most imortant fixes, if any.

You can find the older Fedora EPEL-6 packages in Fedora Koji. Searching
for the "build" of glusterfs-3.2.7-1.el6 points me to this page:

Did I mention you really should not use this version anymore? What is
your interest in a version this old?

HTH,
Niels