[Gluster-users] lingering <gfid:*> entries in volume heal, gluster 3.6.3

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 15:36:53 UTC 2016

On 07/15/2016 08:48 PM, Kingsley wrote:
> I don't have star installed so I used ls,
Oops typo. I meant `stat`.
>   but yes they all have 2 links
> to them (see below).

Everything seems to be in place for the heal to happen. Can you tailf
the output of shd logs on all nodes and manually launch gluster vol heal
volname?
Use DEBUG log level if you have to and examine the output for clues.
Also, some dumb things to check: are all the bricks really up and is the
shd connected to them etc.

-Ravi