[Gluster-users] How to find out maximum supported op-version of glusterd in runtime

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 05:41:09 UTC 2016

OK, so we already have this in glusterd's statedump. If you execute kill
-SIGUSR1 $(pidof glusterd) you will get a glusterd statedump file with
naming convention as glusterdump.<pid of glusterd>.dump. <time instance> in
/var/run/gluster. This file would contain glusterd.max-op-version value
under [xlator.glusterd.priv] section.

HTH,

--

--Atin