[Gluster-users] root-squash permission denied on rename

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:42:47 UTC 2016

I faced similar issues with git checkout on RHS 3. I didn't debug it
further, or check if it is fixed in a recent update, but it sounds like a
similar issue since git checkout would also do a lot of renaming. Can you
try doing a git checkout to confirm if it's the same issue ? I am also
using it with no root squash for now.