[Gluster-users] [gluster-users] Gluster at Red Hat Summit

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 19:54:01 UTC 2016

We had a great community central presence this year at Red Hat Summit
in San Francisco, with the community area the same size as the main
Red Hat booth. We were joined in the community area by Ceph,
OpenShift, Patternfly, oVirt, RDO, ManageIQ, Project Atomic, Fedora,
CentOS, and many others.

Visitors wanting to know more about Gluster included: Walmart, Dansk,
County of Los Angeles, Soporte Libre, Rackspace, Hyatt, Celestica,
Paypal, Dell, NASA, IBM, IGT, Charles Schwabe, Boston Scientific,
Wells Fargo, Alcoa, Diamanti, State Farm - and those are just the ones
that I remember directly. Some people were well versed with Gluster
and other people were just getting started.

We also had several well attended sessions: Luis gave a great demo of
setting up gluster in containers with openshift, and Vijay and Sage
had a conversation on the different philosophies of Ceph and Gluster.
Recordings of both will be available on the blog as they're posted
from Summit.

Next year, Boston!
- amye
--