[Gluster-users] Regular I/O Freezing since downgrading from 3.7.12 to 3.7.11

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:05:28 UTC 2016

On 7 July 2016 at 16:32, Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:
> ut I had a
> couple of VM's that refused to work on fuse due to access issues. It
> was quite odd. I'll revisit one.

Ah, I figured that one out - VM's in question had caching turned off,
which required aio support. There's a similary issue with ZFS. Setting
the cache to writeback or writethrough (safer) solves the problem.

I'll reconsider running 3.7.12 with fuse - is the developer consensus
that the issues are just with libgfapi and that fuse should be as
reliable as 3.7.11 for now?

thanks,

--
Lindsay