[Gluster-users] About Gluster cluster availability when one of out of two nodes is down

a.holden at t-online.de a.holden at t-online.de
Sat Jul 2 14:38:07 UTC 2016

Please Remove All eMail accounts that are being sent to *.*.holden.de

thankyou in advance

Andy Holden

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Gluster-users] About Gluster cluster availability when one of
out of two nodes is down
Datum: 2016-07-02T11:44:39+0200
Von: "Atin Mukherjee" <amukherj at redhat.com>
An: "gluster-users at gluster.org" <gluster-users at gluster.org>,
"gluster-devel at gluster.org" <gluster-devel at gluster.org>

A gentle reminder for your feedback, if I don't see any objections on this,
the default behaviour is going to change here where daemon processes will
be started at the time of glusterd init and irrespective of peer count.

On Thursday 30 June 2016, Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com