[Gluster-users] Moved files from one directory to another, now gone

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Thu Jan 28 19:20:43 UTC 2016

All,

I have a glusterfs setup with a disperse volume over 3 zfs bricks, one on each node.

I just did a 'mv' of some log files from one directory to another and when I look in the directory, they are not there at all!
Neither is any of the data I used to have. It is completely empty. I try doing a 'touch' of a file and nothing shows up.

I do see the files on the zpool mount, but they seem to be partially there. They are all just text files, but they look incomplete.
There seems to be many errors in the log:

[2016-01-28 18:57:41.353265] W [MSGID: 122002] [ec-common.c:71:ec_heal_report] 0-DATA-disperse-0: Heal failed [Transport endpoint is not connected]

Any ideas on what this is? Other directories seem ok.

Thanks in advance,
Brian Andrus