[Gluster-users] Determining Connected Client Version

Marc Eisenbarth mr.eisenbarth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:43:39 UTC 2016

Unfortunately, I don't have any of these messages and I'm stuck in a bit of
a loop here:

$ sudo gluster volume get backup diagnostics.brick-log-level

Option                                  Value

diagnostics.brick-log-level             WARNING

$ sudo gluster volume set backup diagnostics.brick-log-level INFO

volume set: failed: One or more connected clients cannot support the
feature being set. These clients need to be upgraded or disconnected before
running this command again

Perhaps something else is going on here?