[Gluster-users] Gluster FS in a docker container

Laurent Le Van laurent.levan at docdoku.com
Mon Jan 25 16:10:05 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use GlusterFS in a Docker Container but volume creation
doesn't work.
I'm facing the "Setting extended attributes failed".I saw in several forum
that the aufs file system use by default is the problem and an alternative
is to use btrfs. But because I want to use it for a in "production use"
purpose, isn't there another solution ? I heard btrfs is not safe for
production at the moment.  And all the post forum i saw is a few years old
now (2014-2013) .

Any suggestion ?

Thank you,

Laurent