[Gluster-users] Gluster Monthly Newsletter, January 2015 Edition

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 17:29:08 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 07:46:16PM -0800, Amye Scavarda wrote:
> We're kicking off an updated Monthly Newsletter, coming out mid-month.
> We'll highlight special posts, news and noteworthy threads from the
> mailing lists, events, and other things that are important for the
> Gluster community.

... snip!

> FOSDEM:
> * Gluster roadmap, recent improvements and upcoming features - Niels De Vos

More details about the talk and related interview here:

  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/gluster_roadmap/
  https://fosdem.org/2016/interviews/2016-niels-de-vos/

> * Go & Plugins - Kaushal Madappa
> * Gluster Stand
> DevConf
> * small Gluster Developer Gathering
> * Heketi GlusterFS volume management - Lusis Pabon
> * Gluster roadmap, recent improvements and upcoming features - Niels De Vos

Sorry, this is not correct. That talk was proposed, but not accepted.
I'll be giving a workshop though:

  Build your own Scale-Out Storage with Gluster
  http://sched.co/5m1X

> FAST
>
> ==
> Questions? Comments? Want to be involved?

Can the newsletter get posted in a blog as well? I like reading posts
like this through the RSS feed from http://planet.gluster.org/ .

Thanks!
Niels