[Gluster-users] File Corruption when adding bricks to live replica volumes

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 06:25:27 UTC 2016

On 21/01/16 20:03, Krutika Dhananjay wrote:
> Also could you please attach glustershd.log files and the client logs?

Ok, I ran the procedure again just to be sure. This time I got 81 shards
being healed from the other bricks, but still got 2 bricks being
"reverse healed" from the new brick. A image check on the vm file
failed  with:

    ERROR: I/O error in check_refcounts_l2
    qemu-img: Check failed: Input/output error

removing the brick resolved the problems.

glustershd.log from node vng attached (the new brick node), the fuse
client log was empty.

thanks,

--
Lindsay Mathieson