[Gluster-users] geo-replication 3.6.7 - no transition from hybrid to changelog crawl

Dietmar Putz putz at 3qmedien.net
Wed Jan 20 20:58:24 UTC 2016

Hi Milind,

thanks again for your answer...
damn...i found an old mail from Venky Shankar and obviously i had a
wrong view on ignore_deletes....
but
[ 20:42:53 ] - root at gluster-ger-ber-07  ~ $gluster volume
geo-replication ger-ber-01 gluster-wien-07::aut-wien-vol-01 config
ignore_deletes false
Reserved option
geo-replication command failed
[ 20:43:06 ] - root at gluster-ger-ber-07  ~ $gluster volume
geo-replication ger-ber-01 gluster-wien-07::aut-wien-vol-01 config
ignore_deletes no
Reserved option
geo-replication command failed
[ 20:43:11 ] - root at gluster-ger-ber-07  ~
i stopped the geo-replication and tried it again...same result.
possibly i should start a new replication from scratch and set
ignore_deletes to false before starting the replication.

meanwhile the reason for the new 'operation not permitted' messages were
found...
a directory on the master and a file on the slave in the same
directory-level with the same name...

best regards
dietmar