[Gluster-users] Gluster Issue

ABHISHEK PALIWAL abhishpaliwal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:53:54 UTC 2016

Hello Kaushal,

May be the following will help you:

I am installing glusterfs as an RPM on Powerpc and after installation it is
causing to reload the system daemon and getting the following syslog

log systemd[1]: Reloading

Because of the systerm daemon reloading all other userspace cgroups
application getting abnormal shutdown which is effecting the system

but when I used glusterfs pre-installed in rootfs it is working fine.

Please suggest me the proper solution of this problem.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:13 PM, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:02 PM, ABHISHEK PALIWAL
> <abhishpaliwal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there any one to help me on this is coming on gluster 3.7.6 version
> for
> > PowerPC arch.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Abhishek
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 3:45 PM, ABHISHEK PALIWAL <
> abhishpaliwal at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I am getting the following log message when Removing gluster from rootfs
> >> and installing gluster as an RPM:
> >>

> >> info systemd[1]: Reloading.
>
> This is just a systemd log and not even related to glusterfs. There is
> nothing we can do with this.
>

> >> Due to this trace there are errors in the system and the cgroup
> >> functionality is getting effected.
> >>

> >> when I use gluster from rootfs it is working fine.
> >>
> >> Please provide the solution for the same.
> >>
> >> Thanke in advance..
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Abhishek
> >>

> Could you describe your problem better? Your mails don't provide any
> information to work with.
>

> > --
> >

> > Regards
> > Abhishek Paliwal