[Gluster-users] AFR Version used for self-heal

Kyle Maas kyle at virtualinterconnect.com
Fri Feb 26 04:40:28 UTC 2016

On 02/25/2016 08:25 PM, Krutika Dhananjay wrote:

> [...]

The cluster I'm having problems with has been around for quite a while
and is very actively used.  When this cluster gets out of sync, a
self-heal can take up to 24 hours due to the amount of write activity.
Any test or check which requires triggering a self-heal is difficult for
me to do, so I suspect I will need to try to spin up a new cluster as a
small-scale duplicate of the one I'm having problems with to be able to
try this.  As a result, I will need to get back to you with the results
of this experiment.

Warm Regards,
Kyle Maas