[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS v3.7.8 client leaks summary — part II

Oleksandr Natalenko oleksandr at natalenko.name
Tue Feb 16 14:36:43 UTC 2016

Hmm, OK. I've rechecked 3.7.8 with the following patches (latest
revisions):

===
Soumya Koduri (3):
       gfapi: Use inode_forget in case of handle objects
       inode: Retire the inodes from the lru list in inode_table_destroy
       rpc: Fix for rpc_transport_t leak
===

Here is Valgrind output: [1]

It seems that all leaks are gone, and that is very nice.

Many thanks to all devs.

[1] https://gist.github.com/anonymous/eddfdaf3eb7bff458326