[Gluster-users] Question about Gluster Replicated Volume and Replication Manager

Amir Alavi amiralav at ca.ibm.com
Mon Feb 15 20:42:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with Gluster replicated volume and
replication manager.What are they? How do they work? Benefits and
drawbacks? I've checked out your website but I still don't quite
understand the architecture of these two technologies. Is there any
tutorial videos you can send me? I'm just trying to understand the
architecture of replicated volume and replication manager.

I'm sorry if my questions are basic but I'm very new to this topic and I
can use help!

Thanks!