[Gluster-users] Upgrade procedure from Gluster 3.7.6 to 3.7.8

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 09:52:45 UTC 2016

Hi Aravinda,

Thanks for the hint. I will upgrade anyway to 3.7.8 to test if everything goes smoothly.

Hopefully the geo-rep patches can make it into 3.7.9.

Regards
ML

On Friday, February 12, 2016 5:39 AM, Aravinda <avishwan at redhat.com> wrote:
Upgrade steps looks good wrt Geo-replication.

Since 3.7.8 is released early due to some issues with 3.7.7, we couldn't
get the following Geo-rep patches in the release as discussed in
previous mails.

http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13316/
http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13189/

Thanks