[Gluster-users] Upgrading ancient gluster version

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Thu Feb 11 12:47:46 UTC 2016

Dear Dave,

On 02/11/2016 10:53 AM, Dave Warren wrote:
> I'm finally hoping to be able to upgrade a relatively ancient gluster
> 3.4.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 to a more modern version of Gluster and want to
> verify that I am prepared.

I haven't done it yet, but I'm in a very similar situation - and
therefore also interested in best-practices, etc regarding an upgrade.
Running Debian 7 with GlusterFS v3.4.x and 3*3 bricks - in distributed
mode only. Around 300 TB in total.

Just wanted to let you know, that you are not alone! :)

Looking forward to replies to your question.

Kind regards,
Peter