[Gluster-users] Downtime for Gerrit and Jenkins - 12th February

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 23:58:28 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We will be migrating our Gerrit and (possibly) Jenkins services from the
current hosted infrastructure on Friday, 12th February. To accomplish
the migration, we will have a downtime for these services starting at
0900 UTC. We expect the migration to be complete by 1700 UTC on the same
day. If for any reason the migration does not complete by then, we will
be reverting back to the existing infrastructure and attempt migration
again after a subsequent announcement.

During the migration window submission of patches for review and
continuous integration will be affected. We expect to have a more robust
infrastructure for these services once the migration is complete. If you
have any questions about this migration, please send out a note to us on
the gluster-infra mailing list.

Thanks,
Gluster Infrastructure team