[Gluster-users] nfs-ganesha/pnfs read/write path on EC volume

Jiffin Tony Thottan jthottan at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 12:21:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed delayed response

On 10/02/16 13:51, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:

> On 02/10/2016 01:15 PM, Serkan Çoban wrote:
>> Hi Jiffin,
>>
>> Any update about the write path?
> I saw him send some mails related to this, yesterday and day before.
> You will hear from him soon.
>
> Pranith
>>
>> Serkan
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Jiffin Tony Thottan
>> <jthottan at redhat.com> wrote:

Currently in pNFS cluster , request is send to the first DS available in
the list.
So I am to planning to distribute different files among the available
DS, as a first step
I had send out patch in gluster (http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13402/)
After this one got merged, there are certain changes in ganesha side too.
I had tested both changes in my setup and it was working as accepted.

Once again thanks for pointing out this issue

Jiffin