[Gluster-users] how to use a small part of glusterfs volume in kubernetes

likun kun.li at ucarinc.com
Fri Dec 30 09:07:38 UTC 2016

Anyone use glusterfs in kubernetes environment?

We use coreos. As you know, from 1.4.3, coreos version kubernetes has
included glusterfs-client debian package in hypercube image. So recently we
moved our kubernetes to 1.5.1, and began to mount glusterfs from pod
directly.

But we can just mount the whole glusterfs volume, is there any way to use a
small part of glusterfs volume?like a directory in the volume, and 10G
limited through quota. Can PV and PVC do this ?

Sincerely.

Likun