[Gluster-users] Heal command stopped

Miloš Čučulović - MDPI cuculovic at mdpi.com
Thu Dec 22 10:26:23 UTC 2016

I recently added a new replica server and have now:
Number of Bricks: 1 x 2 = 2

The heal was launched automatically and was working until yesterday
(copied 5.5TB of files from total of 6.2TB). Now, the copy seems
stopped, I do not see any file change on the new replica brick server.

When trying to add a new file to the volume and checking the physical
files on the replica brick, the file is not there.

When I try to run a full heal with the command:
sudo gluster volume heal storage full

I am getting:

Launching heal operation to perform full self heal on volume storage has
been unsuccessful on bricks that are down. Please check if all brick
processes are running.

My storage info shows both bricks there.

Any idea?

--
- Kindest regards,

Milos Cuculovic
IT Manager

---
MDPI AG
Postfach, CH-4020 Basel, Switzerland
Office: St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 35
Fax +41 61 302 89 18
Email: cuculovic at mdpi.com
Skype: milos.cuculovic.mdpi