[Gluster-users] LVM storage for gluster
paf1 at email.cz
Sat Dec 17 17:33:47 UTC 2016
when ovirt/gluster environment installed, I 'm missing /dev/mapper LVM
1) ovirt brought multipath device to local disks
2) LVM volume created on that device - OK
3) before reboot all looks OK
4) after reboot LVM can't start multipath devices ( missing
/dev/mapper/vg_volume eg. )
5) I can start it manually ( vgchange -a y ) - OK
but how can I start volumes during boot process ????
Volumes for root partitions work well. ( /dev/mapper/vg0_root )
I tried a lot of topics for starting LVM , such as ......
2) many recommended filters in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf
.. nothing helped me.
Any good idea ??
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users