[Gluster-users] RE : Frequent connect and disconnect messages flooded in logs

Riccardo Murri riccardo.murri at uzh.ch
Fri Dec 9 13:55:54 UTC 2016

On 2016-12-08, Micha Ober wrote:
> There have been no reports from other  users in *this* thread until now,
> but I have found at least one user with a very simiar problem in an
> older thread:

I have posted an issue with similar symptoms on Nov. 17 under the title
"files disappearing and re-appearing".

Also GlusterFS 3.7 used in a SLURM cluster, very similar log lines,
FUSE mounts, data servers basically idle, yet they come and go and so
do files on the client side.

I may be able to provide access to the cluster if anyone is willing to
debug the issue.

Thanks,
Riccardo