[Gluster-users] Add new server to glusterFS (replica)

Miloš Čučulović - MDPI cuculovic at mdpi.com
Tue Dec 6 10:06:46 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot! I will try this asap, but before that, I have an important
question: is there any downtime on the server1 while installing the
replica on server2. Our server1 is a production server so I cannot allow
downtime.

- Kindest regards,

Milos Cuculovic
IT Manager

---
MDPI AG
Postfach, CH-4020 Basel, Switzerland
Office: St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 35
Fax +41 61 302 89 18
Email: cuculovic at mdpi.com
Skype: milos.cuculovic.mdpi