[Gluster-users] Gluster Upgrade from 3.7.3 to 3.7.17

Page, Garrett S garrett.s.page at intel.com
Thu Dec 1 22:21:03 UTC 2016

We're running a 9 node 3.7.3 cluster on Ubuntu 14.04 with a variety of clients. This is a highly utilized cluster and we'd like to upgrade it to 3.7.17. We want to do this with 0 downtime if possible which means we'll want to do a rolling upgrade. Is such a thing possible and are there any gotchas when doing it? Would we want to upgrade the clients first or the nodes if we can do it in a rolling fashion.

Thank You
Sincerely
Garrett Page