[Gluster-users] incorrect usage value on a directory

Manikandan Selvaganesh mselvaga at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 17:27:33 UTC 2016

Hi Sergei,

Apologies for the delay. I am extremely sorry, I was struck on something
important
It's great that you figured out the solution.

Whenever you set a dirty flag as mentioned in the previous thread, the
quota values will be recalcualted.
Yep, as you mentioned there are lot of changes that has gone in from 3.7.
We have
introduced Inode-quota feature in 3.7, then we have implemented the Quota
versioning
in 3.7.5 and then enhance quota enable/disable feature in 3.7.12. So a lot
of code changes
has been done.

In case would you like to know more, you can refer our specs[1].

[1] https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-specs

Manikandan Selvaganesh.