[Gluster-users] canceling full heal 3.8

David Gossage dgossage at carouselchecks.com
Sat Aug 27 01:40:53 UTC 2016

I was in process of redoing underlying disk layout for a brick.  triggered
full heal.  then realized I had skipped a step of applying zfs set xattr=sa
which is kind of important running zfs under linux.

Rather than wait however many hours until my TB of data heals is their a
command in 3.8 to cancel a heal begun by gluster volume heal GLUSTER1
full?  If not won't be end of world just waste of time to wait and then
have to redo after writing out a TB of data.

*David Gossage*
*Carousel Checks Inc. | System Administrator*
*Office* 708.613.2284