[Gluster-users] So what are people using for 10G nics

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 20:32:16 UTC 2016

Servers now also come with the copper 10Gbit network adapters built in the
motherboard (Dell R730, supermicro, etc). But for those that do not, I have
used the Intel X540-T2 adapters with Centos 7 and RHEL7.

As for switches, our infrastructure uses expensive Cisco 9XXX series and
FEX expanders, so cannot really say much about "inexpensive" ones.

Diego