[Gluster-users] release-3.6 end of life

Osborne, Paul (paul.osborne@canterbury.ac.uk) paul.osborne at canterbury.ac.uk
Fri Aug 26 08:52:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

I would like to second this request.

I have Gluster 3.6.6 (which is due for upgrade real soon now) and 3.6.9 in use under Debian 7 "Wheezy" which itself is LTS until April 2018.

Whilst I plan to upgrade to 3.7 (or even 3.8) at some point; with the needing to book downtime etc to upgrade my entire clusters this is not a short term plan and takes careful testing, planning and approval of management to disrupt to services that are dependant.

Best wishes

Paul
--
Paul Osborne