[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] CFP for Gluster Developer Summit

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 15:39:46 UTC 2016

Me and Kotresh would like to present the following topic

Title: The Quest for GFID to Path Conversion

Developer oriented topic to come up with the design for GFID to Path
conversion effectively without adding much overhead in I/O performance.

We plan to cover the following,

- Problem
- Existing solutions and disadvantageous
- Proposed solution
- Benchmark with and without this feature
- Open discussion about issues with the proposed solution

regards
Aravinda