[Gluster-users] Centos 7.2 packages/repo

Jamie Lawrence jlawrence at squaretrade.com
Thu Aug 18 18:50:25 UTC 2016

> On Aug 13, 2016, at 2:31 AM, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:

> All dependencies get resolved, including glusterfs-fuse, glusterfs-libs
> and glusterfs-api that are missing for your try. The main mirror lists
> all these packages too, I am not sure how they can be missing when you
> use the standard repositories...
>  http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/gluster-3.8/
>
> Could you try the above steps and check if that works for you? If not,
> maybe clean the yum caches (with 'yum clean all') and retry.

Thanks for the info. Had some time to poke at this a tiny bit more, and there’s just something seriously wrong with the repo data on that box. Probably won’t be able to spend any time with it until the weekend, and may just reinstall Centos instead of hunting down the actual cause. Because life it too short for that sort of thing.

If it ends up being anything more relevant to the list than hosed repo data, I’ll report back.

-j