[Gluster-users] does root squash works ?

Laurent Bardi Laurent.Bardi at ipbs.fr
Wed Aug 17 16:52:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

I ve setup a 2 machine gluster system (in "mirror" mode).
The backend filesystem is xfs, i use sssd to query groups/users from and AD.

Everything is ok if i desactivate the root squash, but if i activate it :
-for a given user in ith homedir under gluster i can create a file, but
not a dir ?!
-when i log via ssh it complains about xauthority timeout ?

I do not understand where is my mistake ?

--
Laurent BARDI /  RSI CNRS-IPBS / CRSSI DR14
INSTITUT  de PHARMACOLOGIE et de BIOLOGIE STRUCTURALE