[Gluster-users] Gluster inside containers

Personal zach at zachlanich.com
Wed Aug 17 13:50:04 UTC 2016

Thanks Humble. Re: The single point of failure, would there be a single point of failure in a 4 or 6 node Distributed Replicated setup? I still have to wrap my head around exactly how many nodes I need for H/A & linear scalability over time.

PS good to hear subdirectory mount support is coming.

Best Regards,

Zach Lanich
Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Creative
Owner/Lead Developer