[Gluster-users] The GlusterFS 3.8.2 bugfix release is available

Chen Chen chenchen at smartquerier.com
Fri Aug 12 14:33:15 UTC 2016

Hi Niels,

Thank you for your announcement. One of my reported Bugzilla is listed
as fixed, so I'll try it out soon.

I've also noticed you are a member of CentOS Storage SIG committee. When
using the SIG repo, install "glusterfs-ganesha" always said "Error:
Package: glusterfs-ganesha-3.8.1-1.el7.x86_64 (centos-gluster38)
Requires: nfs-ganesha-gluster".

Is this intended? Which repository should I add in order to get ganesha
work?

Many thanks,
Chen

--
Chen Chen
Shanghai SmartQuerier Biotechnology Co., Ltd.