[Gluster-users] Clarification on common tasks

Anuradha Talur atalur at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 14:25:06 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

The replace-brick you did, mentioned in the previous mails was correct and fine.
You said you have different names for old and new brick, so it works.
setfattr is *not* required in this case.

In the above case that you have quoted, I'm talking when brick names have to be the same (if you have that
requirement). There were 2 setfattrs that were needed. Anyway, sorry about the confusion.
As brick names are different, it doesn't affect your testcase.

--
Thanks,
Anuradha.