[Gluster-users] Nfs-ganesha...

Mahdi Adnan mahdi.adnan at outlook.com
Tue Aug 9 18:16:47 UTC 2016

Please, post the ganesha log file and the output of "showmount -e"

--

Respectfully

    Mahdi A. Mahdi

From: corey.kovacs at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 12:10:29 -0600
Subject: Re: [Gluster-users] Nfs-ganesha...
To: mahdi.adnan at outlook.com

Mahdi, Thanks for the quick response.  EXPORT {     Export _Id = 1;     Path = "/home";     Access_Type = RW;     Squash = No_root_squash;     Disable_ACL = TRUE;     Pseudo = "/home";     Protocols = 4;     Transports = "TCP";      FSAL {         name = GLUSTER;         hostname = "server ip address";         volume = "home";     }      CLIENT {        Clients = *;        Access_Type = RW;        Squash = None;     } }