[Gluster-users] Glusterfs 3.7.13 node suddenly stops healing

Davy Croonen davy.croonen at smartbit.be
Wed Aug 3 13:01:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

About a month ago we deployed a Glusterfs 3.7.13 cluster with 6 nodes (3 x 2 replication). Suddenly since this week one node in the cluster started reporting unsynced entries once a day. If I then run a gluster volume heal <VOL> full command the unsynced entries disappear until the next day. For completeness the reported unsynced entries are always different.

I checked all logs but could find a clue what’s causing this. Anybody any ideas?

Kind regards
Davy