[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.7.13 NFS Crash

Mahdi Adnan mahdi.adnan at outlook.com
Wed Aug 3 19:40:09 UTC 2016

Hi,
Currently, we have three UCS C220 M4, dual Xeon CPU (48 cores), 32GB of RAM, 8x900GB spindles, with Intel X520 dual 10G ports. We are planning to migrate more VMs and increase the number of servers in the cluster as soon as we figure what's going on with the NFS mount.

--

Respectfully

    Mahdi A. Mahdi