[Gluster-users] Fwd: dht_is_subvol_filled messages on client

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:52:34 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Serkan Çoban <cobanserkan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, can someone give me a clue about below problem?
> Thanks,
> Serkan

This means that the underlying filesystem has run out of inodes it can
allocate. You will not be able to create any more files/directories on
this brick anymore.

> message on client logs. My cluster is empty there are only a couple of
> GB files for testing. Why this message appear in syslog? Is is safe to
> ignore it?

Since you are testing, are by chance using the root filesystem or
another already in use filesystem for the brick?
That should explain why you're getting these logs even though you
actually have just a few files on the glusterfs brick.