[Gluster-users] Kudos to All

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:24:48 UTC 2016

On 18/04/2016 11:23 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> What in your opinion would make management easier? We could build
> these pieces in gluster over a period of time. Till then we can make
> our documentation more relevant to address such pain points.

The upcoming REST API will help a lot for integration with other tools
and the git style sub command suggestion is interesting.

I find the cmd argument ordering a bit odd, e.g I'd prefer to do
"gluster volume datastore4 stop" - its makes more sense to me (the way
my mind works) and works with with cmd line history for issuing
subsequent cmds. But I can't imagine changing that syntax now is a
viable option and its just a preference on my part.

--
Lindsay Mathieson