[Gluster-users] Assertion failed: ec_get_inode_size

Ashish Pandey aspandey at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 07:17:30 UTC 2016

Hi Serkan,

I have gone through the logs and can see there are some blocked inode lock requests.
We have observed that some other user have also faced this issue with similar logs.
I think you have tried some rolling update on your setup or some NODES , on which you have collected these statedumps, must have gone down for one or other reason.

We will further dig it up and will try to find out the root cause. Till than you can resolve this issue by restarting the volume which will restart nfs and shd and will release any locks taken by these process.

"gluster volume start <volname> force" will do the same.

Regards,
Ashish