[Gluster-users] Freezing during heal

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Sun Apr 17 16:07:22 UTC 2016

I believe Proxmox is just an interface to KVM that uses the lib, so if I'm not mistaken there isn't client logs ?

It's not the first time I have the issue, it happens on every heal on the 2 clusters I have.

I did let the heal finish that night and the VMs are working now, but it is pretty scarry for future crashes or brick replacement.
Should I maybe lower the shard size ? Won't solve the fact that 2 bricks on 3 aren't keeping the filesystem usable but might make the healing quicker right ?

Thanks