[Gluster-users] Help needed to upgrade procedure 3.27 to current version

Axel Jacobs a.jacobs at nexxit.be
Thu Apr 14 13:05:06 UTC 2016

Hello I'm new to gluster.

A couple of weeks ago I installed a two node gluster cluster with one volume
(500GB - replicated only) on debian 7. I have 5 gluster cllients connecting
to this volume.

I realize that the installed version is quite old : 3.2.7 (compared to the
current stable version 3.5 -> 3.7).

I would to upgrade to 3.7 servers and client, to benefit from improvement
but mainly for having a updated documentation.

Is there a procedure for this upgrade ? i don't find anything on the web...

A little help would be very much apreciated.

Axel
@ : a.jacobs at nexxit.be