[Gluster-users] glusterfs fuse mount on clients

Chen Chen chenchen at smartquerier.com
Wed Apr 13 23:38:10 UTC 2016

Hi Alessandro,

Seems you don't need to worry about the load problem if you are using
the native fuse mount:

"The server specified in the mount command is only used to fetch the
gluster configuration volfile describing the volume name. Subsequently,
the client will communicate directly with the servers mentioned in the
volfile (which might not even include the one used for mount)."

--
http://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Setting%20Up%20Clients/#mounting-volumes

Best wishes,
Chen