[Gluster-users] "gluster volume heal datastore2 info" blocking, heal not completing

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:43:45 UTC 2016

On 14/04/2016 12:19 AM, Krutika Dhananjay wrote:
> Hmm what version of gluster was the hang seen on?

Ah yes, sorry - 3.7.9

The heal was triggered by a "killall glusterfsd" on node vna as a test,
I then restarted the glusterd service to bring it back up.

Eventually I shutdown the VM's and stopped all gluster servcies, then
brought them back up. Eventually the last 4 shards healed, but it took
around an hour.

Prior to that I had done rolling updates and restarts across all three
node, heals between reboots completed reasonably quickly with no i/o
freezes.

I off to bed now I'm afraid. Rather late here :)

--
Lindsay Mathieson