[Gluster-users] non interactive use of glsuter snapshot delete

Alastair Neil ajneil.tech at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:31:14 UTC 2016

I am crafting a script (well actually I am modifying gcron.py) to retain a
configurable number of Hourly, Daily,Weekly and Monthly snapshots.  One
issue is that gluster snapshot delete "snapname" does not seem to have a
command line switch (like "-y" in yum) to attempt the operation
non-interactively.  Is there another way of performing this that is more
friendly to non-interactive use?  From the shell I can pipe "yes"  to the
command but my python fu is weak so I thought I'd ask if there was a
simpler way.

Thanks, Alastair