[Gluster-users] 3.7.10

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 05:17:24 UTC 2016

Nope you didn't, because we haven't made one yet.

While preparing for the announcement, we found a bug with 3.7.10 which
could prevent GlusterD from starting on a system reboot. We decided to
quickly push out a .11 release, instead of announcing the .10 release
and having users upgrade twice in quick succession.

But, packages had been built for some distros and were pushed into the
repos as well, by the time we decided to do a quick release. An
announcement should have been made asking users not to upgrade, but
was forgotten. I'll be sending an update detailing the problem right
after this.